11/07/2010

Music is the victim.

"All the things I know right now
If I only knew back then
There's no gettin' over
No gettin over'
There's just no getting over you."

Getting Over You, David Guetta ft. Fergie, Chris Willis & LMFAO

"No matter lightning or thunder,
Buckets of rainwater,
You can't flood this town!

In a world unknown,
You've gotta hold your own,
You can't stop me-
You're never ever gonna stop me now."

No Floods, Lady GaGa

"I can remember days
Things weren't always this way
I used to make you smile
If only for a while.

But now I can't get through
There's no way I can lose
I know some days are hard
But must you make mine too."

Earthquake, Little Boots

"You said "Sit back down where you belong;
In the corner of my bar with your high heels on."
Sit back down on the couch where we
made love the first time and you said to me,
'There's something, something about this place.""

You and I, Lady GaGa

Lyrics from songs that seem relatively poignant right now to me. I've never enjoyed break ups, and considering this was technically my second one with Davey it was sort of that little bit worse. Still, I'm sort of talking to him right now which is all good, but to say I'm not hurting would be a lie. I'll survive though, although it does throw quite a few things up in the air, but that can be dealt with at a later date at least. Still...yeah. Music is good for me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment